Nchsaa – 4a Football Division Champs Shirt
Nchsaa – 4a Football Division Champs Shirt
Flash forward 40+ years. I am walking through a Target and some teens are admiring the Nchsaa – 4a Football Division Champs Shirt Apart from…,I will love this vintage T-shirts. I look over and see this: Obviously, I am now vintage myself. When I went to buy it they asked why I would want this shirt – I said, “Well I guess you had to be there!” (Tour is not misspelled – the shirt was wrinkled when I took the pic.) RIP – Alex. If I could pick one to have it would be The Rolling Stones and purely because I really enjoy listening to their music, it’s brilliant. My personal favorite is one I got at a Jerry Garcia show. It is just Jerry’s smiling face. All The Grateful Dead t – shirts are cool.

Buy this shirt: Click here to buy this Nchsaa – 4a Football Division Champs Shirt
Comments
Post a Comment