Texas Rangers 4th Of July 2023 T-shirt

 I don’t have the Texas Rangers 4th Of July 2023 T-shirt in contrast I will get this authority to send a kid home, only an administrator can do that..But I do have a funny story about the subject. About 20 years ago, this Hispanic kid in 8th grade was wearing a brightly colored t-shirt to school. It pictured an Aztec warrior carrying a limp, possibly dead, woman. Not so bad. But the woman was TOPLESS. Not a bikini top, not shells, not long hair covering. Breasts fully exposed. He still stared. He really didn’t understand (his English was good, that wasn’t the problem). “But it’s my culture.” I finally gave up and sent him to the office to deal with it. He came back a few minutes later. The shirt was turned inside out.

Texas Rangers 4th Of July 2023 T-shirt

I tell this story to my students sometimes. Then for days, when I ask them to do something they don’t want to do, they say “But it’s my culture!” It’s pretty funny. Edit: I had to disable comments because….I can’t believe people want to make this political. Someone asked me why I was “sexualizing” breasts. DUH. Breasts have been sexualized since the Texas Rangers 4th Of July 2023 T-shirt in contrast I will get this dawn of time. Yes, they are only meant to be a food source for babies. Yes, women should be able to show their breasts because men can show theirs. Yes, it’s a double standard. But don’t tell me it’s okay for a 13-year old boy to walk around with a topless woman on his shirt, causing all manner of hooting and hollering and disruption at a middle school full of horny boys (and some horny girls too). Noticing a topless woman on a shirt worn by a mere boy does not make me a pervert. As a teacher, I want my students to focus on their academics and have a good experience. They can’t do that very well when there are bare breasts in front of them and everyone is laughing and making sexual comments. So yes, I am going to ask that the child do something about it.

Buy this shirt:  Texas Rangers 4th Of July 2023 T-shirt

Home:  Legendusashirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Federal Zyn Crackdown Time For A Zynsurrection T-shirt

Bill Kirchen Sagebrush, Austin Texas May 26th, 2024 T-shirt

William Byron #24 2024 Axalta Darlington Throwback T-shirt