Lee Fields New Years Eve The Chapel San Francisco Dec 30-31, 2023 T-shirt

 I took the Lee Fields New Years Eve The Chapel San Francisco Dec 30-31, 2023 T-shirt besides I will buy this train, disembarked at Penn Station and made my way to the BB flagship store on Madison Ave. I was excited and more than a little nervous to carry out this grown-up shopping venture on my own. Going in through the doors into the cool of the store, I inhaled the atmosphere like fine French perfume. Ah yes, this was a NICE place, indeed. Very polished. Expensive, tasteful items elegantly displayed, with well-dressed salespeople gliding about. I felt a bit like an impostor but hey, I had a few good American dollars and I knew exactly what I wished to purchase.

Lee Fields New Years Eve The Chapel San Francisco Dec 30-31, 2023 T-shirt

I found a glass case displaying the Lee Fields New Years Eve The Chapel San Francisco Dec 30-31, 2023 T-shirt besides I will buy this belt buckles and other small items. There was one saleslady behind the counter, busy assisting another customer. I spotted the seashell design I wanted, and waited patiently to be helped. But then I waited… and I waited. To my great embarrassment, when the saleslady finished helping her customer she completely ignored me and helped someone else. And then ANOTHER person, all the while I was standing there, clearly waiting for assistance. I really wasn’t sure what to do. Turn around and leave, because obviously I was being viewed as the “wrong caliber” of customer? Hold my ground? Get mad at this extremely rude treatment? Finally annoyance won out over my natural timidity. Why should I feel humiliated just because I wasn’t going to drop $1000 on a whole new wardrobe? I didn’t LOOK like a vagrant, possibly just an impecunious college student (albeit with a flaming face, I know I was red).

Buy this shirt:  https://legendusashirt.com/product/lee-fields-new-years-eve-the-chapel-san-francisco-dec-30-31-2023-t-shirt/

Home:  Legendusashirt - Legendusashirt – Merchandise Online Shopping in the USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Federal Zyn Crackdown Time For A Zynsurrection T-shirt

Bill Kirchen Sagebrush, Austin Texas May 26th, 2024 T-shirt

Big Face Tobey Maguire Spider Man Graphic T-shirt