South Bend Cubs #teamtiki White Parrot T-shirt

 Mom didn’t miss a beat. She straightened up, gave the South Bend Cubs #teamtiki White Parrot T-shirt What’s more,I will buy this employee an up-and-down look, and responded, “Honey, at least I don’t sell clothes for a living.” I certainly didn’t look wealthy. On a budget holiday, I was visiting Brisbane and wandering around looking at beautiful things when I came across a Tiffany’s store. Growing up in the 1950s and being a big fan of Audrey Hepburn, I couldn’t resist having a peek at their stunning merchandise. I had my hands firmly clasped behind me when an elegant senior lady with snowy white hair approached me. I quickly explained that I was only looking and was totally unable to purchase anything much as I wished it was possible. Telling her that I was a fan of Audrey Hepburn and the iconic movie Breakfast at Tiffany’s, I then told her this was the first Tiffany’s store I’d seen and how I admired the many beautiful items on display.

South Bend Cubs #teamtiki White Parrot T-shirt

Graciously, the South Bend Cubs #teamtiki White Parrot T-shirt What’s more,I will buy this woman invited me to continue my browsing and asked me to wait for a moment. She disappeared through a security door returning a few minutes later with two good-sized Tiffany bags, both with weighty contents which she handed to me. Taking the contents out one at a time, I discovered a book on the history of Tiffany’s in one, and the year’s catalogue in the other. To my amazement, this twinkle-eyed lady informed me that the books were her gift to me. She then recommended I recommence my shopping expedition with the comment that she was sure I’d receive excellent service wherever I went!

Buy this shirt:  https://legendusashirt.com/product/south-bend-cubs-teamtiki-white-parrot-t-shirt/

Home:  Legendusashirt - Legendusashirt – Merchandise Online Shopping in the USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Federal Zyn Crackdown Time For A Zynsurrection T-shirt

Bill Kirchen Sagebrush, Austin Texas May 26th, 2024 T-shirt

Big Face Tobey Maguire Spider Man Graphic T-shirt