Swift Eras Tour Snoopy T-shirt

 To say I was a bit surprised would be an understatement. Admittedly, I was not exactly dressed up, wearing a pair of Converse, some shorts and a T-shirt. But still, I was looking forward to the Swift Eras Tour Snoopy T-shirt and I love this experience and she had sort of ruined it for me. Which is when I got a bit upset, with an equal amount of understatement. Since the lady had already turned away from me, I asked for excuse again. When she looked at me, I looked her straight into the eyes, and I can only assume my eyes were reflecting my amusement, since her eyes went pretty big. I only said: “I would like to talk to your manager. NOW!” As you can tell, I said the “now” with a raised voice, not loud, but loud enough. A rather distinguished looking gentleman practically flew out of the back office towards our direction and before the lady could say anything, I cut her short explaining to him what happened. He stiffened for a microsecond and then put on the most welcoming smile and introduced himself as the store manager (it was a chain). “Would you like to take a seat, Sir? And can I offer you something to drink? A coffee? An espresso? I will be glad to serve you personally. If you excuse me, I just need to take care of something and will be with you shortly.” With a look at the lady he simply stated: “Would you please come with me?”

Swift Eras Tour Snoopy T-shirt

I was served my beverage. I had settled for a cappucino, and I remember it fondly — it was really good. Meanwhile, I overheard a rather one sided discussion between the Swift Eras Tour Snoopy T-shirt and I love this manager and the lady, without actually understanding a word. I guess two closed doors do not make it easy to eavesdrop. A few minutes later, the lady left and the manager helped me to buy three suits and accessories. I felt a bit bad for the lady and had to ask: “Sir, did you fire her? I am sure it was just a momentary misjudgment.” He smiled: “No, I of course did not. I sent her home for the rest of the week, and she will lose her commissions for that time. But in times like these, you never know whether a young gentleman like you visits our business and spends thousands. And aside from that: as long as one behaves, everybody will be served with dignity and respect, as long as I can help it.” And he was right. I spent close to DM 2,500, which was a massive amount of money for clothing back then.

Buy this shirt:  https://legendusashirt.com/product/swift-eras-tour-snoopy-t-shirt/

Home:  Legendusashirt - Legendusashirt – Merchandise Online Shopping in the USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Federal Zyn Crackdown Time For A Zynsurrection T-shirt

Bill Kirchen Sagebrush, Austin Texas May 26th, 2024 T-shirt

Big Face Tobey Maguire Spider Man Graphic T-shirt