Tanner Usrey The Crossing Lines 2024 Tour T-shirt

 Our meal came to about $80 or so, which is expected when the Tanner Usrey The Crossing Lines 2024 Tour T-shirt moreover I love this 4 of us eat out. I paid in cash, rounded up the dollar for the cost of food, another $4.50 that we would have paid for the fries she gave us at no cost, and a $100 bill for the top “tip”. So, I essentially left a $104.50 tip on an $80 check, about 130%. This time, she DID come running after me. She was very concerned that I had accidentally left too much, she asked if I may have miscounted or didn’t read the denomination of the bill properly? I simply said “No, that tip was completely intentional. You saw us come in, and you saw that we dressed in street clothes that aren’t particularly fancy. You knew that, since we have 2 kids, you would likely end up with a big mess to clean, and no tip at all. Your service was fantastic nonetheless, our food was hot, plates were warm, drinks were full and cold. You also gave out special needs son more fries – for free – when he was hungry, which you didn’t have to do. You could have brought them, and charged me for them but you didn’t. That is why I’m giving you this tip. Every other waitress has seen us dressed like this, assumes the worst, and treated us even worse. So don’t thank me… thank YOU. I hope the unexpected tip helps. Have a good night”

Tanner Usrey The Crossing Lines 2024 Tour T-shirt

The next day I called the Tanner Usrey The Crossing Lines 2024 Tour T-shirt moreover I love this manager to formally file a review of the waitress from the night before, and provided her name. The manager paused for a second, then said “are you the guy who gave her that 130% tip?” I just replied “That’s me…?” confused. The manager had apparently already written up the review after hearing of the tip, and of what i told the waitress when she came to correct my terrible math skills. Not me, but my late father: this is one of my favorite stories. Our family of seven had just moved to the Chicago area from the east coast for my father’s new job as VP of sales for a large steel company. He dressed in custom-tailored suits on the job, but on his own time, you’d likely find him in his ratty khakis, sweatshirt with paint on it, and much loved, well-worn sneakers. He also never bothered to shave on Saturday unless there was a compelling reason. Because we were starting over, he went over to Polk Brothers to buy a houseful of furniture, dressed, of course, in his Saturday clothes. It was, after all, Saturday.

Buy this shirt:  https://legendusashirt.com/product/tanner-usrey-the-crossing-lines-2024-tour-t-shirt/

Home:  Legendusashirt - Legendusashirt – Merchandise Online Shopping in the USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Federal Zyn Crackdown Time For A Zynsurrection T-shirt

Bill Kirchen Sagebrush, Austin Texas May 26th, 2024 T-shirt

Big Face Tobey Maguire Spider Man Graphic T-shirt