God Complex Jaywalking T-shirt

 When I was younger, I was unnecessarily bellicose about these things. With age – I’ve found that women will often do it by habit (they’re comfortable with you, don’t see it as big deal – assume since you’re not available to them that they have license, etc. – ) – and that it’s often a “reflex” action – and many people do it to show comfort, affection (or affectation) – whatever. I take it more lightly if it happens now (I’ll admit- it usually doesn’t – and this God Complex Jaywalking T-shirt it is in the first place but is likely because my resting face tends to look like “I just might kill you if you do”) – but if it does, I try to use it as a moment of empathy with women, and think about what an utterly evil BITCH (Being in Total Control of Her/Himself) I’d be if born female, then try to have a sense of humor about it.

God Complex Jaywalking T-shirt

once upon a time I would freak out but I’m looking better now since working out and most of my God Complex Jaywalking T-shirt it is in the first place but friends are attractive females so if a girl wanted to see my chest or nipples these days I would say yes. Girls can see me shirtless if they want but not guys. Yeah, Everybody is different but again I have no problem letting girls see me with no shirt and if she wants to touch my nipples she can I guess. The guy below isn’t me but those girls seemed to like his body so… This answer needs to be elaborate. I have a brother and he is 9 years younger than me. He touches me always. Prods me,pokes me,hits me,hugs me, pinch my cheeks if he wants something. How do I feel? I may feel happy,I may feel angry if he irritates me,I may feel’soo sweeet’.

Buy this shirt:  https://legendusashirt.com/product/god-complex-jaywalking-t-shirt/

Home:  Legendusashirt - Legendusashirt – Merchandise Online Shopping in the USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Federal Zyn Crackdown Time For A Zynsurrection T-shirt

Bill Kirchen Sagebrush, Austin Texas May 26th, 2024 T-shirt

Big Face Tobey Maguire Spider Man Graphic T-shirt