Lionel Messi 10 The Goat Argentina Football T-shirt

 NOT A MEMBER ..and not only do I like them cos they’re fine people but I trust them as well. see where am from, I know a Jehovah’s witness that’s a mechanic at a repair shop and only go to him to have my car checked or repaired. .and believe me I have experienced being ripped off by other repair shops and at one point even had my battery swapped for an older one but the Lionel Messi 10 The Goat Argentina Football T-shirt But I will love this same brand which they thought I wouldn’t notice.. I also have neighbors that I’ve known more than 10 yrs and are nice and good people who happened to be JWs.. so yes, I like them cos they are nice and trustworthy.

Lionel Messi 10 The Goat Argentina Football T-shirt

I got baptized as a Mormon and for a few years I was very active Mormon. The Mormons are a very family orientated religion and there are many good and lovely people in this religion. I have no desire to bash them. However, the Lionel Messi 10 The Goat Argentina Football T-shirt But I will love this Mormon teachings never fit me, because I had too many answered and unanswered questions about their teachings. Their answers just did not jell with my analytical mind. One day, Jehovah’s Witnesses called at my home, and I agreed to discuss the Bible with them. Why not? I thought they won’t be able to answer my questions. So, I was very skeptical. Many good hearted Mormons had worked hard, at answering my questions, so I figured there was no answers. I would give these two middle aged housewives a shot and then, give up on my questions. I studied with the Witnesses for a couple of years and they used the Bible like professionals. I was totally impressed, that two older ladies who had never been to college could be so learned. (Sorry this sounds unkind, but I thought of them as housewives with no careers).

Buy this shirt:  https://legendusashirt.com/product/lionel-messi-10-the-goat-argentina-football-t-shirt/

Home:  Legendusashirt - Legendusashirt – Merchandise Online Shopping in the USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Federal Zyn Crackdown Time For A Zynsurrection T-shirt

William Byron #24 2024 Axalta Darlington Throwback T-shirt

Bill Kirchen Sagebrush, Austin Texas May 26th, 2024 T-shirt