Nike Treat Your Sole T-shirt

 I saw one fellow who had his brother fasten a holster to the Nike Treat Your Sole T-shirt in contrast I will get this side panel of his chair using pop-rivets. While less than ideal, most of the time he carried a light nylon windbreaker positioned to cover it, like he’d just tucked it along his side. Pull it away and he had instant access to his .380 pistol. of holster may work for you. It will work under a loose-fitting shirt and allow you access to the pistol by pulling up the shirt. In addition, you can position it where it’s most comfortable for you. They can’t generally, unless that person is about to draw down on them or someone else and is giving them tells. I carry my concealed firearm (I have a license) everywhere it is legal to do so. One such place was a town event where the police not only patrolled, but also had a paddy wagon you could climb into and stuff, and they have the shackles and everything that they would put on volunteers for demonstration. After the demo, I walked right up to the cop and shook his hand, thanked him for his service (I was wearing my Afghanistan Veteran hat) and he thanked me for my service. We stood there talking for a bit (I was interested in joining the police force for a time when I got out of the military) and talked to him, his sergeant, and a couple of other officers there. None of them ever noticed I was carrying concealed.

Nike Treat Your Sole T-shirt

That, by the Nike Treat Your Sole T-shirt in contrast I will get this way, that isn’t a dig on those cops. Barring x-ray vision they couldn’t have known. My own wife every once in a while has to ask me if I am packing and she puts her hand around my waist, in my back pocket, and is generally handsy with me when we go out. So if my wife can’t tell, my most intimate partner familiar with the shape and outlines of my body, how the hell is a cop supposed to be able to tell? The whole point of concealed carry is the concealment part. You’re not supposed to be able to tell I am packing, and I have chosen a rig and dress code that extremely effectively breaks up the shape of the weapon so that no one can tell.

Buy this shirt:  https://legendusashirt.com/product/nike-treat-your-sole-t-shirt/

Home:  Legendusashirt - Legendusashirt – Merchandise Online Shopping in the USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Federal Zyn Crackdown Time For A Zynsurrection T-shirt

Bill Kirchen Sagebrush, Austin Texas May 26th, 2024 T-shirt

Big Face Tobey Maguire Spider Man Graphic T-shirt