Sonic The Hedgehog Cartoon Team Hero Characters T-shirt

 God knows every one of us human personalities for his purposes; thus, we are here many without knowing anything about God and think believers are fallible or naive but it too, is others’ choice in their lives and none of my business. The most important lesson I learned until now is that you should know your limits as a friend. You should know how far you will assist your friend, especially in money talks. Don’t let money or anything else ruin your friendship. I am 27 now. In this Sonic The Hedgehog Cartoon Team Hero Characters T-shirt Apart from…,I will love this journey I have seen many shades of life. Let me share my most important lesson through my story. When I was 5 years old, getting my fav toy was my only dream. It was a small remote car which I always wanted at that time. When dad gave me that on my birthday, I played with it for few days and started crying for another toy.

Sonic The Hedgehog Cartoon Team Hero Characters T-shirt

When I started my school, my parents started telling me to top in my class. When I started to top in class, they started telling me to top in all sections. When I was in 11th, I started praying God to help me in getting good college. I prepared 2 years and took a year drop as well for this. When I got good college, I started feeling sad about why I didn’t get best college. I started taking stress about getting high paying job after college. So, the Sonic The Hedgehog Cartoon Team Hero Characters T-shirt Apart from…,I will love this biggest lesson I have learnt from my journey is that ‘You can never be satisfied no matter what you get in life’. In this continuous race of wanting more, we never pause for sometime and think that how far we have come and how much we have achieved.

Buy this shirt:  https://legendusashirt.com/product/sonic-the-hedgehog-cartoon-team-hero-characters-t-shirt/

Home:  Legendusashirt - Legendusashirt – Merchandise Online Shopping in the USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Federal Zyn Crackdown Time For A Zynsurrection T-shirt

Bill Kirchen Sagebrush, Austin Texas May 26th, 2024 T-shirt

Big Face Tobey Maguire Spider Man Graphic T-shirt